Cruise Stewart Island
Cruising Stewart Island for 5 nights and 6 days.
Your adventure starts from and returns to Invercargill.
- Shops and sights of Oban, Stewart Island.
- Halfmoon Bay welcomes you with its tall native forest trees.
- Explore the rock pools and stroll the coastal track around Paterson Inlet.
- Scenic walk to Ackers Point through native bush.
- Take a bush walk to Port William.
- Fish for Stewart Island "Blue Cod".
- Visit an old whalers repair base which was used by Antarctic Whalers.
- Cruise the pristine clear waters to Port Adventure and explore its golden beaches and hidden inlets.
- Ulva Island Bird Sanctuary – hear the birdsong of Tuis, Bellbirds, Robins, Kakas, Keas and the rare South Island Saddleback.
- Experience amazing sunsets.
- Discover the natural beauty of Stewart Island for yourself.
All walks are optional, you may wish to stay onboard and relax or there may be a shorter walk option that would suit you better. Please understand you are responsible for your own safety and actions during these unguided walks.
"Thank you so much for the wonderful time we had with you. The “Affinity” is such a comfortable boat, felt like home, the food was fantastic, the company was wonderful, lovely people, very caring and helpful. We have told our family and friends all about you and our trip, a marvellous time we had and the sights of real New Zealand will stay with us forever. We wish you all the best in the future and safe cruising.
Sheryn & Paul"
Stewart Island cruise