Labour Weekend Cruise *DEAL*
Take a break and experience the beauty and tranquillity as we leisurely cruise through the hidden bays and coves, while you sit back and enjoy this beautiful part of Marlborough Sounds.
Departs from and returns to Picton
- A visit to Motuara Island Bird Sanctuary where Robins, Tuis, Kiwis, Bellbirds and Kakariki live. Hear the birdsong and look out for the rare South Island Saddleback as you walk along.
- Visit Ship Cove where English explorer Captain James Cook made his home in the early 1770’s. Here you will find information panels explaining early Maori and European occupation and a monument to honour Captain Cook.
- Walk a section of Queen Charlotte Track
- Visit a salmon farm where the process of salmon aquaculture will be explained.
- Feed the tame fish
- Swim in the clean clear waters of the Marlborough Sounds (if your game).
- Walk on the beautiful beaches.
A relaxing Labour Weekend Break where you can do as little or as much as you like, while you cruise enjoying sunset nibbles, BBQs, home-style cooked meals and everything else taken care of (dishes etc), take some time to read a book, play some board games and just RELAX!
All walks are optional, you may wish to stay on board and relax, there may be a shorter walk option that would suit you better. Please understand you are responsible for your own safety and actions during these unguided walks.
- 23–26 Oct 2020 (3 nights)
Labour Weekend Scenic Cruise *DEAL*
$1,099 per person